What Happens If Left Untreated?
Most people with scoliosis are unaware and / or do not realize that they are afflicted with this condition. In most instances, there are no obvious symptoms.
If scoliosis is left untreated, it may lead to:
- Increased curvature of the spine
- Back pain
- Pressure on vital organs
- Pain related to disc or arthritic degeneration
- Pain when breathing or swallowing
- Poor bodily image due to unsightly gait and posture/cosmesis
- Possible respiratory and cardiovascular problems
- Poor motor skills and balance
For more information, e-mail us at [email protected] or call us at 021 2940 8682 (Hunting)